Here is a list of some specialist limited company accountants. We have worked with all of the firms listed here for many years.
Try our concise guides to choosing the right accountant for your company:
- How much do limited company accountants cost?
- 10 questions to ask before you sign up for a new accountant
- Do you actually need to hire an accountant for your company?
- How to find the best accountant for your company
- How do you know if your accountant is qualified or not?
- Fixed-fee accounting for limited company owners.
- The excellent FreeAgent software is included in all packages.
- Monthly fee £109+VAT.
- Add on any bolt-ons you need for additional fees.
- Currently a half-price offer for your first 3 months.
- Unlimited accountancy advice and support for limited companies and sole traders.
- Clever Accounts are IR35 specialists and long-time service providers for freelancers, small businesses and property developers.
- Their fixed monthly fees start from £37.50 for Sole Traders and £99.50 for limited companies.
- Get £75 cashback when you open a Tide business account via Clever.
- Full service aimed mainly at limited company contractors.
- Monthly package £76+VAT. Bolt-on services at extra costs.
- PaperRocket are a multi award winning accounting practice, and Accredited FreeAgent Practitioners.
- The firm specialises in providing friendly, non-accounting jargon, services for contractors, freelancers, and sole traders across the UK.
- Fixed monthly accounting packages all include a FreeAgent subscription as standard and unlimited support from your allocated accountant.
- Fixed-fee accountants with unlimited advice. Vantage provides a full accounting service for all types of businesses – sole traders, limited companies and buy-to-let owners.
- Fees start at £79 per month. Half-price introductory offers are sometimes available.
Tax-efficient protection for directors
- Relevant Life Cover - pay via your limited company - save up to 50% compared to funding premiums personally
- Income Protection - protect your income if you're unable to work due to illness - tax deductible via your company
- Professional Indemnity insurance for professional contractors - from just £13.50 per month via Qdos