Here is a list of some specialist limited company accountants. We have worked with all of the firms listed here for many years.
Try our concise guides to choosing the right accountant for your company:
- How much do limited company accountants cost?
- 10 questions to ask before you sign up to a new accountant
- Do you actually need to hire an accountant for your company?
- How to find the best accountant for your company
- How do you know if your accountant is qualified or not?
The UK’s largest contractor accountancy firm. Fixed-fee packages available for freelancers, consultants and small businesses.
Monthly fees from £80.
Black Friday Sale – 6 Months Half Price – Ends Monday!
Fixed-fee accountants with unlimited advice. Vantage provides a full accounting service for all types of business – sole traders, limited companies and buy-to-let owners.
Fees start at £79 per month. Half-price introductory offers sometimes available.
Full service aimed mainly at limited company contractors.
Packages start at £76 per month.
Full accounting support for limited companies for a fixed-fee. Currently £79.50 per month.
SG Contractor Accounting
Fixed-fee accounting for limited company contractors. The excellent FreeAgent software is included in all packages.
Monthly fees from £109. Currently a half-price offer for your first 3 months.