As the owner of a small company, you may be considering buying private medical insurance (PMI) for yourself or offering it to your employees as
Limited Company Insurance
If you’re running a company, chances are you’ll take out some kind of business insurance cover. Sometimes this is a mandatory requirement (e.g. Employers’ Public Liability). You may well seek protection to protect your company in case you make a mistake and face potentially expensive claims from clients or other third parties.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance – in case you make a mistake whilst providing professional advice.
- Private Health Insurance – covers medical treatment if you fall ill.
- Employers’ Liability Insurance – if you have employees it is compulsory.
- Relevant Life Cover – life cover, paid for by your limited company.
- Public Liability Insurance – essential if you interact with customers or clients.
- Tax Investigation Insurance – covers professional representation in the event of an HMRC compliance visit.
For an business insurance quote from Qdos, our long-term partner, simply click here.
For advice and private medical insurance quotes from WPA, click here
If you own or work for a small limited company you can get life insurance cover without having to pay over the odds while also benefitting from tax relief. This is where relevant life insurance comes in.
As a consultant, IT contractor,or other type of small professional limited company owner, you will almost certainly have heard of professional indemnity insurance and may
By taking out tax investigation insurance, you can help to mitigate the potential cost of being investigated by HMRC which can be both time-consuming and
Public liability insurance should be seen as an absolutely essential business expense. It’s an insurance policy that you purchase to protect your company and cover
If you run a business and employ staff, it’s important that you have the right type of insurance in place. Insuring your premises, goods, and