Do you sometimes wonder why you’re working hard but with no or little profit at the end of the year? Could it be that you’re making the following classic profit mistakes in your business?
Limited Company Finance
There may be times when you need additional funding to run your business, or get it off the ground. Here, we look at the finance options available to small firms.
- Banking – how to choose and set up a limited company bank account.
- 10 Business Funding Methods – commonly used ways to get started.
- Business Valuation – commonly-used techniques used to value a company.
- Business Loans – what go get in place to secure the trust of a loan provider.
- Business Angels – why, in real life, they’re not all like Theo and Peter.
- Cashflow Forecast – what they are used for, includin templates.
- Late Payers – how to deal with a perennial problem for business owners.
Crowdfunding allows startups to achieve the same level of exposure normally seen only by large, established firmed with big budgets.
The Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) and the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) offer new and growing young UK businesses potentially attractive vehicles for securing much-needed investment.
There are many funding options available to help you launch a new venture or grow your existing enterprise in the UK. One such source, the government-funded Start Up loan scheme, has been around for a number of years and remains a popular choice for many budding entrepreneurs.