Limited Company Finance
There may be times when you need additional funding to run your business, or get it off the ground. Here, we look at the finance options available to small firms.
- Banking – how to choose and set up a limited company bank account.
- 10 Business Funding Methods – commonly used ways to get started.
- Business Valuation – commonly-used techniques used to value a company.
- Business Loans – what go get in place to secure the trust of a loan provider.
- Business Angels – why, in real life, they’re not all like Theo and Peter.
- Cashflow Forecast – what they are used for, includin templates.
- Late Payers – how to deal with a perennial problem for business owners.
Keeping a grip on cashflow can be the difference between thriving and surviving for a small business. While having a supportive bank can help bridge
Crowdfunding is an alternative funding solution that bypasses the bank and appeals directly to would-be investors in your venture. Using the internet, entrepreneurs, start-ups and
Late payments can cause small businesses a serious cash flow headache and in some cases, lead to the company going out of business altogether. Recent
A cashflow forecast will enable your company to predict its future financial health. By capturing expected expenditure alongside predicted sales, this tool can provide a
When you’re first starting out in business, finding new sources of income is often difficult – but seeking the backing of a business angel may