Limited Company Finance
There may be times when you need additional funding to run your business, or get it off the ground. Here, we look at the finance options available to small firms.
- Banking – how to choose and set up a limited company bank account.
- 10 Business Funding Methods – commonly used ways to get started.
- Business Valuation – commonly-used techniques used to value a company.
- Business Loans – what go get in place to secure the trust of a loan provider.
- Business Angels – why, in real life, they’re not all like Theo and Peter.
- Cashflow Forecast – what they are used for, includin templates.
- Late Payers – how to deal with a perennial problem for business owners.