Limited Company Guides
How to set up and run a limited company. From incorporation to dealing with ongoing administration. Here are our most popular guides:
- Limited, Sole Trader, Partnership or LLP? – the main business structures.
- Set up a Company – the key steps in the incorporation process.
- Articles / Memorandum of Association – what these documents do.
- Company Naming – your name must abide by various rules and conventions.
- Types of Limited Company – not all are private limited companies.
- Registered Office Address – every limited company must have one.
- Certificate of Incorporation – when is it, and what information does it contain?
- Ltd Company Advantages – How being limited compares to other structures.
- Share Capital – how different types of shares can be issued.
- Limited Liability – what does this term mean in practice for directors?
- Company Directors – who can become a company director?
- Limited vs Self Employed – we compare the key features of each structure.
When you first register a new limited company, you need to provide (or adopt) Articles of Association, which act as the company’s ‘rule book’, together
The UK tax authorities introduced new regulations on 30th June 2016 which introduced a new piece of paperwork for all businesses registered at Companies House