As a start-up, it’s crucial that you have a plan to connect with your target audience. And nowadays it’s all about how you do this online, or even on your mobile.
How to publicise your business (ideally for a minimal financial outlay), and market your products and services to prospective clients and customers.
- Unique Selling Points – what is a USP, and why does every business need one?
- Press Release – how to write and distribute the perfect press release.
- PR Tips – why PR is essential for every small company, including DIY PR ideas.
- Social Media – how to harness the incredible power of social media.
- Presentations – impress clients and customers with these handy tips.
- Digital Marketing – guide to all the main platforms available to businesses.
- Google Adwords – the leading PPC platform. How to maximise your returns.
- LinkedIn – essential marketing / networking platform for professionals.
Google AdWords is an online advertising platform used by companies of all sizes to promote their goods and services. A useful guide for small business owners to get started.
Digital marketing never stays static. As a business owner what do you need to know to stay ahead of your competition? Let’s start with 10 ways to make your website perform better and then look a few innovations you’ll need to consider in 2018.
How do you give a great business presentation that inspires, persuades and wins your audience over to your ideas, product or services?