How to publicise your business (ideally for a minimal financial outlay), and market your products and services to prospective clients and customers.
- Unique Selling Points – what is a USP, and why does every business need one?
- Press Release – how to write and distribute the perfect press release.
- PR Tips – why PR is essential for every small company, including DIY PR ideas.
- Social Media – how to harness the incredible power of social media.
- Presentations – impress clients and customers with these handy tips.
- Digital Marketing – guide to all the main platforms available to businesses.
- Google Adwords – the leading PPC platform. How to maximise your returns.
- LinkedIn – essential marketing / networking platform for professionals.
Creating a buzz about the goods and services your company offers, or being recognised as an innovator, is a great way of generating potential opportunities for your company. The question is, how do you spread the word about what you do without spending a fortune on advertising or hiring a PR specialist? Many small businesses
If you think issuing press releases in the digital era is a bit old school, it’s time to think again. Yes, every day there are countless numbers of press releases written and many are binned even before they are read, but a well written press release remains a highly effective way to generate free publicity
Whether you’re an established small business or a start-up about to launch your enterprise in a competitive market, one of the key ingredients you need to succeed is a unique selling point. Some would go further than that and say having a USP is the key to success, and is more important than anything else,