If you’re setting up a new limited company, one of your first tasks will be to set up a business bank account. Here we look at the features of Tide’s business account – which includes £50 cashback for our visitors.
A separate account for your limited company
As your limited company is a distinct legal entity in its own right, you must not use your personal bank account for the business. You must open a dedicated account for the company.
Every business is different, so your banking needs will also be different. You may trade in the UK, overseas, or both. You may have hundreds of monthly transactions, or just a few. You may deal with cash, or just electronic payments.
With most new businesses using online accounting software, most banking providers can now integrate your bank transactions with your accounts, making life a lot easier. Make sure your bank account can synchronise!
Whatever type of business you run (or are thinking or running), make sure you read our guide to choosing the right bank account for your business.
The Tide bank account for limited companies
Business banking has transformed over the past few years; it has never been simpler to open and run an account.
One of the leading new names in business banking is Tide, which now has over 400,000 customers in the UK.
Tide’s business account is very attractive if you’re starting a limited company.
Here are some of the main features:
- No monthly or annual fee.
- Simple set up in minutes.
- FSCS protected.
- £50 cashback for our visitors + one year of free transfers.
More features of the Tide business account
Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy as a Tide customer.
- Tide integrates with the leading accounting software providers, such as FreeAgent, Quickbooks, Xero and Sage.
- Manage your account from any platform – mobile, tablet or desktop.
- No annual or monthly fees whatsoever.
- You can register your limited company for free if you open a new account.
- Free Mastercard + up to 35 additional cards for any team members.
- Free transfers to other Tide accounts.
- Easily manage your expenses via the app – making VAT returns simple.
- Get support 24/7 via the Tide app.
5 steps to opening a new account
- Go to our partner page on the Tide site.
- Download the Tide app from Play or the Apple store.
- Submit information about your company (such as your registered address and what the company does).
- Verify who you are by providing your ID and taking a selfie.
- Most accounts can be opened within minutes!
Find out more about Tide
You can open an account, find out more information, and read Tide’s T&C’s via LimitedCompanyHelp’s partner page.